Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Saturday, April 23, 2005
))
It's all about you, it's all about you
baby
It's all about you, it's all about you
Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew
So I told you with a smile
It's all about you
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me to
Said you make my life worth while
It's all about you
And I would answer all your wishes
If you ask me to
But if you deny me one of your kisses
Don't know what I'd do
So hold me close and say three words like you used to do
Dancing on the
kitchen
tiles it's all about you
Yes you make my life worth while
So I told you with a smile, it's all about you*
3:34 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com